How to Use the Zenith Bank Mobile App
Do you know that with the Zenith Bank Mobile App, you can easily access your account 24/7 without having to visit any of the Zenith Bank branches near you. This means you can have your bank on your phone anywhere & anytime.
This post will tutor you on how to use the Zenith Bank Mobile Application after downloading it on your Android phone, tablet or any supported smartphone. With this app, mobile banking services like transactions involving transfer of funds from one bank account to another, pay bills and Mobile top-up will be easy to do.
How the Zenith Mobile App Functions
Zenith Bank’s Mobile Application has been designed to work on all types of devices: Apple, Android and Blackberry and also in three different ways to enable easy transactions anywhere you are. These functions includes:
- The Mobile Banking platform
- The EaZymoney platform and
- The Mobile Money platform.
How to Use the Zenith Bank Mobile Application for Internet Banking Users
Once you have downloaded the App, you can either register as an internet banking user or a non-internet banking user. If you are registering as an internet banking user, your hardware token would be required alongside your internet banking PIN and the OTP (One Time Password) which was generated from your token.
- Launch the installed app
- Enter your account number, (Ensure the Internet Banking user is selected)
- Read Terms & Conditions and send request
- Create a password (password is numeric and 6 digits, this will be used to log-in to the app)
- Next, create a MOBILE PIN; Numeric and 4 digits ( which is an alternate means for consummating transactions)
- You will be asked to enter your PIN + TOKEN (For authentication)
- Once successful, the next page you will see is the LOGIN PAGE. To begin using the service,enter your account number registered and your password created during registration.
How to Use the Zenith Bank Mobile Application for non-Internet Banking Users
If you are a non-internet banking user, you would be required that your mobile phones be setup to receive SMS soft token.To receive the SMS token that would allow you use the Mobile App, your phone number must be the phone number you registered your account with.
- Launch the installed app.
- Enter your account number, (Ensure the non-internet banking user is selected) and click I AGREE.
- You will be asked to enter your OTP received as SMS on your registered alertz number.
- Create a password (password is numeric and 6 digits, this will be used to log-in to the app).
- Next, create a MOBILE PIN; Numeric and 4 digits (which is the only means for a non-internet banking user to consummate transactions).
- You will be asked to enter your OTP received as SMS on your registered alert number.
- Once successful, the next page you will see is the LOGIN PAGE, to start using the service,enter your account number registered and your password created during registration.
Once you have successfully completed your registration when next you open the App on you mobile phone you will be directed straight to the login page.
Advantages Of Using The Zenith Bank Mobile App
The benefits of using Zenith Bank Mobile App includes:
- To Validate NUBAN account numbers for error-free transfers.
- View all your accounts on your phone: Current, Savings, Domiciliary, Fixed Deposit e.t.c.
- Protected by two factor authentication: Password and mobile PIN.
- Pay your bills directly from your bank account easily like NEPA bills.
- Request for Cheque book.
- Confirmation and blocking card-related transactions.
- Locate any Zenith Bank branch in Nigeria near you.
- Transfer of Funds (intra-bank and inter-bank).
For more inquiries on how to use the app or any questions on Zenith Bank Mobile Banking contact Zenith customer care center via email or phone number:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 234-1-2787000, 2927000, 4647000, 0700ZENITHBANK