We are all lovers of information and no man knows it all or is an island of knowledge.
At Nigerian Infopedia, we love to share highly unique, well researched, quality and well written articles with our readers.
Since the internet is vast, our readers stats spans worldwide but most especially from Nigeria.
If you feel that you have quality and original content that you would love to share with our readers, you can write and mail our us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “guest article for publishing”
We also accept guest bloggers as your name and information shall be recognized at the end of your post.
Please when writing, the following guidelines should be observed:
- Your content should be well written, articulated and unique (English)
- It should have a minimum of 1000 words.
- The use of abusive or vulgarian language will not be entertained.
- Article shouldn’t be promotional unless it will be tagged sponsored and would attract a fee.
- Pictures must be original (optional)i.e, you must have the right to use such pictures.
- Links are allowed but can be edited or removed by the Editor.
- Please when you quote, give credit to whoever has the quote.
- You must reply whatever comments thrown at you from your post.
We believe that the following guidelines are what our esteemed readers would want, as they are beneficial to us at Nigerian Infopedia community.
Please failure to comply with the above rules would see your post not published or removed.
Usually, it takes about 48 hours or less so as to allow our Editor verify and proof read the article. So sit back, relax and we will get to you within the time frame.
If you have any questions or complaint, kindly use the Contact page section.