NB: Our Recruitment/Job Opening is open for now as we haven’t employed the required number of writers needed for Nigerian Informer this 2020. When the need arises, we would remove this notice. Do kindly apply.
We are all lovers of information and no man knows it all or is an island of knowledge.
At Nigerian Infopedia, we love to share highly unique, well researched, quality and well written articles with our readers.
Since the internet is vast, our readers stats spans worldwide but most especially from Nigeria.
If you feel that you have quality and original content that you would love to share with our readers, you can write and mail our us at [email protected] with the subject “guest article for publishing”
We also accept guest bloggers as your name and information shall be recognized at the end of your post.
Please when writing, the following guidelines should be observed:
- Your content should be well written, articulated and unique (English)
- It should have a minimum of 1000 words.
- The use of abusive or vulgarian language will not be entertained.
- Article shouldn’t be promotional unless it will be tagged sponsored and would attract a fee.
- Pictures must be original (optional)i.e, you must have the right to use such pictures.
- Links are allowed but can be edited or removed by the Editor.
- Please when you quote, give credit to whoever has the quote.
- You must reply whatever comments thrown at you from your post.
We believe that the following guidelines are what our esteemed readers would want, as they are beneficial to us at Nigerian Infopedia community.
Please failure to comply with the above rules would see your post not published or removed.
Usually, it takes about 48 hours or less so as to allow our Editor verify and proof read the article. So sit back, relax and we will get to you within the time frame.
If you have any questions or complaint, kindly use the Contact page section.
Thanks for showing your interest in writing for Nigerian Infopedia. As you know, Nigerian Infopedia is a ranking information website in the country.
Guidelines for New Writers
Aside the guidelines seen on the website for our writers, the following is also important to note for new writers:
1. Before you are accepted, you would be given two topics to write on and it should be uniquely written without errors. This is just a test and would not be used among the number of article topics you would be given if you are finally selected.
2. You should submit a brief biography about yourself. This should contain information about your name, age, year of birth, course of study, social media handles and other important information that might help the admin or editor verify you accordingly.
3. You start as a contributor, then as you advance, you become an author, then editor (promotion is based on performance and the decision of the Admin)
4. The number of topics given to our new writers is 50 articles. Writers are to submit at least 10 articles or more in a week. It should be a minimum of 10.
5. We pay a minimum of N10,000 for new writers. Amount is subject to change at the discretion of the Admin or Editor.
6. You only get payment as soon as you complete the number of topics sent to you. Be informed that plagiarism isn’t allowed and a fine of N500 per article is deducted if found guilty.
7. Since this is a contract job, the Admin has every right to terminate or suspend the appointment of any writer with or without their consent. This is rare and can only happen if the economic situations aren’t favorable for the site or if the writer defaults in adhering to the stipulated terms and conditions.
8. We also expect users to share articles on their various social media handles if required. A role would also be given to you on the Facebook pages of the website as the Admin deems fit.
9. Again, articles should be neatly written and are either submitted in MS WORD or uploaded on the site backend.
The following terms and conditions also applies to Nigerian Infofinder, Nigerian Guide, Nigerian Tech and Nigerian Informer.
Admin, Nigerian Infopedia.
NB: Our Recruitment/Job Opening is open for now as we have not employed the required number of writers needed for Nigerian Informer this 2020. When the need arises, we would remove this notice. Do kindly apply