Many Nigerians might be interested in Tesla vehicles and don’t know how much electric cars cost in the country. Tesla cars are now high in demand due to the value and advantage of driving these exquisite vehicles. “How much do Tesla cars cost in Nigeria?” The car has many motivations, one of which is that it is electrically powered and emits no emissions, making it enviromental friendly. It really is no surprise that many individuals enjoy an affluent lifestyle, particularly when it comes to their cars. Tesla is one car that meets these requirements but that many people are still skeptical of. In Nigeria, how much does it cost to acquire a Tesla automobile today? Continue reading to learn more.
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF TESLA VEHICLES IN NIGERIA?
Now, how much does a Tesla automobile cost in Nigeria? Tesla automobiles are currently offered in Nigeria in a variety of models. We’ve created a rundown of these vehicles and their respective prices today.
Here is a list of Tesla car models available in Nigeria and their prices this 2022:
- Tesla Cybertruck Dual Motor AWD 2022: ₦20.6 million – ₦25 million
- Tesla Cybertruck Single Motor RWD 2021: ₦16.5 million – ₦19.6 million
- Tesla Cybertruck Single Motor RWD 2022: ₦16.4 million – ₦20.3 million
- Tesla Cybertruck Tri Motor AWD 2022: ₦28.8 – ₦31.9 million
- Tesla Model 3 Long Range 2020: ₦18.3 million – ₦21.6 million
- Tesla Model 3 Long Range 2021: ₦19.4 million – ₦23.4 million
- Tesla Model 3 Long Range 2022: ₦19.8 million – ₦22.5 million
- Tesla Model 3 Performance 2020: ₦21.8 million – ₦23.2 million
- Tesla Model 3 Performance 2021: ₦22.7 million – ₦25.7 million
- Tesla Model 3 Performance 2022: ₦23.5 million – ₦26 million
- Tesla Model 3 Standard Pluss 2022: ₦18.1 million – ₦20 million
- Tesla Model 3 Standard Range 2022: ₦17.3 million – ₦22.1 million
- Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus 2020: ₦15 million – ₦17.3 million
- Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus 2021: ₦15.6 million – ₦18.2 million
- Tesla Model S Long Range 2020: ₦33 million – ₦38.4 million
- Tesla Model S Long Range 2022: ₦37.9 million – ₦41.2 million
- Tesla Model S Long Range Plus 2021: ₦28.6 million – ₦32 million
- Tesla Model S Performance 2020: ₦41.2 million – ₦44.8 million
- Tesla Model S Performance 2021: ₦37.9 million – ₦40.5 million
- Tesla Model S Plaid 2021: ₦49.5 million – ₦54 million
- Tesla Model S Plaid 2022: ₦54.5 million – ₦60 million
- Tesla Model S Plaid Plus 2021: ₦58.8 million – ₦62 million
- Tesla Model X Long Range 2020: ₦35.1 million – ₦40 million
- Tesla Model X Long Range 2021: ₦41.2 million – ₦44.5 million
- Tesla Model X Long Range 2022: ₦41.2 million – ₦45 million
- Tesla Model X Long Range Plus 2021: ₦33 million – ₦36 million
- Tesla Model X Performance 2020: ₦43.3 million – ₦47 million
- Tesla Model X Performance 2021: ₦41.2 million – ₦46 million
- Tesla Model X Plaid 2021: ₦49.5 million – ₦52 million
- Tesla Model X Plaid 2022: ₦50 million – ₦53.3 million
- Tesla Model Y Long Range 2021: ₦20.6 million – ₦22.7 million
- Tesla Model Y Long Range 2022: ₦22.7 million – ₦26 million
- Tesla Model Y Long Range AWD 2021: ₦20.6 million – ₦25.3 million
- Tesla Model Y Performance 2021: ₦24.7 million – ₦28 million
- Tesla Model Y Performance 2022: ₦26 million – ₦30 million
- Tesla Model Y Standard Range 2021: ₦17.3 million – ₦22 million
- Tesla Model Y Standard Range 2022: ₦17.3 million – ₦21.4 million
- Tesla Roadster 2022: ₦82.6 million – ₦90 million
It should be noted that the pricing of these vehicles are extremely unpredictable due to a variety of variables such as regulatory rules, location, and vendor. We will update this site as soon as we discover a pricing change. Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, let’s understand better more about Tesla vehicles.
Tesla vehicles are manufactured by Tesla Inc., which was founded by Elon Musk in 2003. This company’s vehicles are all powered by electricity. Musk and his team of engineers wanted to prove that individuals could drive electric automobiles without breaking the bank. They claim that the automobiles will be faster, better, and more fun to drive than gasoline versions.
Tesla presently manufactures all-electric vehicles with the goal of being indefinitely scalable in terms of sustainable energy generation. The company contends that the world has to transition away from cars that rely on fossil fuels and toward zero-emission vehicles. Tesla manufactures its vehicles in Fremont, California, as well as in the Gigafactory Shanghai. In addition, the firm develops renewable technologies such as Powerpack, Solar Roof, and Powerwall to assist its customers with the generation, storage, and utilization of renewable energy.
FEATURES: WHAT TO EXPECT FROM TESLA CARS
The following are the unique features to expect in Tesla cars:
Many Tesla vehicles have space age interiors, while the external designs are aeronautic and dynamic, making them ideal for the future. Tesla’s design director, Franz von Holzhausen, and Elon Musk have both stated that producing more beautiful Tesla vehicles does not incur additional costs.
UPGRADES ARE MADE FREQUENTLY
Owning a Tesla is remarkably comparable to having a smartphone. We’re all aware that you really can simply consider upgrading your smartphone up over night and enjoy the new capabilities the following morning.
This is how a Tesla operates. Software updates are available on a regular basis, giving you access to the most up-to-date features of your car. You may also use the app to access the basic functionalities of your Tesla vehicle.
MODEL 3 CLEAN DASHBOARD
Model 3 Clean Dashboard is one of Tesla’s unique features. The company employs a clean edge-to-edge design centered on a screen. This design includes almost every feature seen on a standard car’s dashboard.
The Tesla Model 3’s interior is utilitarian, incredibly elegant, and simple. This dashboard provides the user with a clear perspective of the road to ensure its vitality.
A peek at the Tesla battery design reveals that it is not straightforward. The automobile is built on a complicated production line that includes numerous batteries and wiring.
Tesla employs a streamlined combination that improves performance and provides a remarkable range. As per Business Insider, Tesla collaborates with Panasonic to manufacture its battery packs.
You now realize that a Tesla automobile can be purchased in Nigeria. This article included a list of Tesla vehicles that are currently available, as well as their costs. We presented you some of the unique features of Tesla vehicles in the final segment. That’s the size of this write-up.