Due to the low power supply in Nigeria, a lot of generator producers have come up with a solution to this issue. In a bid to mitigate the situation, Sumec group introduced Sumec Firman, a generator brand in the country. This they hope to cater for shortage of electricity supply in the country and also act as an alternative immediate power supply when there is sudden halt in electricity supply.
Sumec Firman generators are made to make all of these to reality. Their product is one of the best gasoline generators to buy in Nigeria. If you’ve been contemplating on the cost of this brand of generators, then this post will be of great help as we’ll encapsulate the prices of Sumec Firman generators in Nigeria this 2021.
An Overview of Sumec Firman Generators
In the generator market where there are lots of brands, Sumec Firman can be seen as a trusted and reputable supplier in the list. This does not entirely mean that the company is the best, but the customer review and some information about the brand can speak of this fact. When considering the prices of generators, this brand is relatively affordable when compared with prices of other brands.
Inasmuch as their generators are affordable, they are also durable, highly-efficient, and stable. This and many other good about the company makes it one of the bestselling generator brands in the whole of Africa, as well as in Asia. If you’re looking to buy a Sumec Firman generator, you will be rightly informed here as we will rundown the prices of these generators in the country. Nevertheless, before buying a generator, there’s a lot more to consider than just the price.
There are lots of models of Sumec Firman generators in the Nigerian market. With this great selection of choices to be made, one may be having a bit of issues in making a purchasing decision. That why the prices of the various models of Sumec Firman generators available in the country needs to be taken into consideration. This may not be enough as there are some important information about these machines. We will also be giving you a lot of these additional info that will help you make a well-informed buying decision on any of these generators.
Specification of Sumec Firman Diesel Generators:
- FDG5800CXE2: 5.0kVA, 12.5L tank, 5.5 – 6.5 hours on full tank, key + manual start
- SDG5500CL: 5kVA, 12.5L tank, 5.5 – 6.5 hours on full tank, key/manual start
- SDG5500CLE: 5.0kVA, 12.5L tank, 5.5 – 6.5 hours on full tank, key/manual start
- SDG5000SE: 4.5kVA, 15L tank, 8-10 hours on a full tank, key start
- SDG4000CL: 3.5kVA, 12.5L tank, 8 – 9 hours on full tank, key/manual start
- SDG4000CLE: 3.5kVA, 12.5L tank, 8 – 9 hours on a full tank, key/manual start
- SDG3500SE: 3.2kVA, 15L tank, 10 – 12 hours on a full tank, key start
- FDG4800CXE2: 3.2kVA, 12.5L tank, 8 – 9 hours on full tank, key + manual start
- SDG2500CLE: 2.0kVA, 12.5L tank, 12 – 14 hours on full tank, key/manual start
- SDG2500CL: 2.0kVA, 12.5L tank, 12 – 14 hours on full tank, key/manual start
How To Identify Original Sumec Firman Generators
Moreover, here are some important note to take about original Sumec Firman generators: The first and one important factor to note about their generator set is that the company manufacturing these generators sells their products in Nigeria under three brand names, which are “Sumec”, “Firman”, and “Sumec Firman”. In the case where a name that differs from these trio, then just know that it might be the fake one.
Nevertheless, in the situation that whichever of these names you encounter, then have in mind that they are from the same company, and will be the good one. This measure is made to ouster some phony or fake generators that are made just to confuse buyers. Since there are lots of fake products in the market, this might be one of the ways on how to identify fake Sumec Firman generators.
Also, an original SUMEC FIRMAN generator should have the brand logo engraved to the oil tank, the Automatic Voltage Regulator, the air filter, the engine block, the alternator rear frame, the muffler, the carburetor, and the cylinder head cover. These are places you should check out for whether the original logo is embossed on them. In the case where the reverse come to play, them you might be dealing with the wrong brand of Sumec Firman Generator.
Latest Prices of Sumec Firman Generators in Nigeria (2021)
Here is are the cost of Sumec Firman generators available in the country today. The following is the price list of these generators:
- 2.5kVA Sumec Firman SPG2900 costs ₦67,000 – ₦85,000
- 3.1kVA Sumec Firman RD3910 costs ₦99,000 – ₦115,000
- 3.2kVA Sumec Firman ECO3990ES costs ₦99,000 – ₦120,000
- 3.5kVA Sumec Firman SPG3800E2 costs ₦110,000 – ₦175,000
- 3.5kVA Sumec Firman SPG4000E2 costs ₦120,000 – ₦130,000
- 6.5kVA Sumec Firman SDG7000SE costs ₦340,000 – ₦380,000
- 6.7kVA Sumec Firman ECO 8990ES costs ₦230,000 – ₦280,000
- 7.6kVA Sumec Firman SPG8800E2 costs ₦230,000 – ₦270,000
- 8.2kVA Sumec Firman RD8910 costs ₦210,000 – ₦230,000
- 9.8kVA Sumec Firman ECO10990ES costs ₦240,000 – ₦250,000
There are many model and brands of Sumec Firman Generators which has been leading the market for some time now. This article explicated about these machines and how to get the best out of them. We majored on the prices of these generators which should give intended buyers the picture of how much they will budget for these products. Before winding up, there are some important things you like to know about these generators.
The advantages of Sumec Firman Generators are many and they include:
- Affordability – Which Sumec Firman generators are seen as affordable in terms of price when compared to others. Often times, the price of generators is an important point to consider when buying them.
- Durability – Another advantage of Sumec Firman generators is the way they are built to last with components that are resilient to long-term use.
- Low fuel consumption – Sumec Firman generators has low fuel consumption, which reduces the running costs of the generator over the short and long terms.
- In-built AVR – Moreover, Sumec Firman generators produce a stable voltage at all times which is due to the presence of the In-built AVR.