Samsung smart TV might be expensive, but with its expensive price comes modern features that would make your viewing experience worth while. Basically, a smart TV is just like a computer in a television form. This kind of device enables users to browse the web, watch videos and catch up on social networking. Samsung is one of the producers of this kind of TVs and theirs currently support flash which adds with other features for a better viewing and web browsing experience.
Aside these few features, there are other things to discover about Samsung Smart TVs, as we will be more explicit on them in this article. Just like other smart TVs available, Samsung Smart TVs are the latest ones with good innovative and modern features. These their smart TVs are sure to possibly edge the normal televisions. This is seen as these inventive electronic gadgets offers a lot of features a regular TV set couldn’t give. It is outfitted with cutting edge standard features which includes internet connectivity with integration, a set-top box, gaming console, Blu-ray player, local hard drive storage, and other devices. As such, with a smart TV, you can be sure to have a definitive one-stop home entertainment gadget.
Looking more on Samsung smart TVs, they are quick turning into a force to reckon in the electronics and gadgets market today. Despite the fact that their Smart TVs are generally more costly than most other kinds of TVs, they are continuously building up a name for themselves. Smart TVs will certainly not be like the normal TVs; they brag of some smooth features that upgrade picture characteristics. With Samsung smart TVs, you can be ensured an awesome view and an in general better TV experience. On the whole, Samsung smart TVs just make your viewing experience more better with the modern connectivity features it has.
Samsung is one of those brands you can opt for quickly. Before getting to know or hear about the brand, you don’t need to be a TV enthusiast or dealer in the industry. Their popularity goes to show how tremendous the brand have been in the electronics industry and on the lookout. Since the brand regards to quality, people knows it, the market acknowledges it, and Nigerians as a whole aren’t oblivious of their fame. With all of these things, it’s exceptionally hard to look past Samsung and their televisions.
Current Prices of Samsung Smart TVs in Nigeria (2021)
The quality of Samsung smart TVs reflect in their costs. It isn’t anything to rule out, because it is the standard give you a TV use for a long run. No doubt, Samsung TVs are among the most elevated cost TVs in the market. Deservedly in this way, their products efficiency, usability, durability and good modern features make them worth each penny. With regards to smart TVs, Samsung rule and the prices of their television set simply depict their value.
Here, we will take cursory look at the current prices of various types and models of Samsung smart TVs available today. The following are prices of this kind of Samsung televisions in Nigeria:
- Samsung 32 inches Smart TV costs ₦90, 000 – ₦110, 000
- Samsung 40 inches Smart TV costs ₦160, 000 – ₦210, 000
- Samsung 49 inches flat Smart TV costs ₦240, 000 – ₦280, 000
- Samsung 49 inches curve Smart TV costs ₦310, 000 – ₦400, 000
- Samsung 48 inches smart TV costs ₦360, 000 – ₦400, 000
- Samsung 50 inches flat smart TV costs ₦320, 000 – ₦350, 000
- Samsung 55 inches curve Smart TV costs ₦480, 000 – ₦550, 000
- Samsung 55 inches flat smart TV costs ₦360, 000 – ₦400, 000
- Samsung 58 inches smart TV costs ₦520, 000 – ₦550, 000
- Samsung 65 inches Smart TV costs ₦615, 000 – ₦650, 000
- Samsung 65 Inches Curved Smart TV costs ₦750, 000 – ₦1, 300, 000
- Samsung 75 Inches Smart TV costs ₦1, 600, 000 – ₦2, 200, 000
- Samsung 82 inches flat smart TV costs ₦2, 350, 000 – ₦2, 800, 000
- Samsung 85 inches Smart TV costs ₦3, 100, 000 – ₦3, 500, 000
- Samsung 78 inches curved smart TV costs ₦3, 500, 000 – ₦3, 800, 000
That’s the highlight of the prices of Samsung smart TVs that are available in the country’s market today. Nonetheless, these TVs can be sourced from any Samsung office in the country. They are likewise available for buy on the web (i.e the online retail stores) and in contemporary electronic stores in Nigeria. To be on the the safe side when buying, it is preferable to buy the TVs from Samsung recognized offices. They are less expensive in these places and are generally have the best deal.
Pros and Cons of Samsung Smart TV
Before going on to make a buy on Samsung smart TVs, here are some advantages and downside about this product.
Firstly, the following are things you should like about Samsung Smart TVs
- Versatility: Samsung smart TVs accompany the capacity to use the web, browse and work online media using Wifi. Also, a few models and brands uphold parental and security controls which can be set to restrict usage of the smart TV.
- Usable Features: Samsung brilliant TVs has an amazing additional features that are not available for customary level or bend screen TVs. These features incorporate Time Shift, 4 HDMI Sockets, 3 USB Sockets which will be exceptionally significant as technology goes more further.
- Good Picture Quality: When it comes to picture quality, you seldom see a TV brand that beats Samsung. Samsung TV promises you the most ideal viewing experience with terms of picture quality.
On the opposite side, here are some odd things you may not like about Samsung Plasma TV:
- Elevated Cost: You won’t expect anything less from this technologically-inclined electronic device at any rate. Smart TVs are generally costly due to the refined features they are made of.
Samsung unmistakably stays among the most pursued brands in the consumer electronics industry and for quite a few reasons, they have the right to be named among the absolute best. Samsung smart TVs are a good choice with regards to functionality, durability, ease of use and general efficiency. With these things, why not consider Samsung smart TVs? This article gave a price list of this television sets so as to give you a guide on making the buy.