Have you ever used any Samsung electronics gadgets, Do you see how good and interesting they are? If you haven’t use any Samsung products, then, you are missing a great deal.
Samsung smartphones are made of high quality materials, their freezers and TV sets are one of the most talked-about gadgets in the country due to the unequal services they render to buyers/customers.
This brand are involved in production of Freezers; Android smartphones; Tablets; TV set; Home Theatres among other things. Lets gives you full details of Samsung products and their prices.
Prices of Samsung Smartphones in Nigeria (November, 2020)
Samsung smartphones are definitely one of the best mobile phones in the country. This brand ensures that all of their smartphone(s) have eye-catching qualities that are unmatchable to other brands.
All Samsung smartphones have very clear and sharp cameras that can capture any image from a long distance. The built-in speakers are nothing short of brilliance, while, their potable nature makes them easy to take along with you to any place.
In terms of surfing the internet, Samsung phones are incomparable to other brands because they are very fast and can connect to internet wherever and whenever you desire, as long as you have an active data plan.
“How much will it cost me to have a brand new Samsung smartphone?”
Here is the current price list of Samsung smartphones in the country this 2020.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Plus = N318, 000 – N320, 000
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (128GB) = N280, 000 – N299, 000
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 = N215,000 – N220, 000
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (128GB) = N278, 000 – N280, 000
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (64GB) = N250, 000 – N252, 000
- Samsung Galaxy S9 = N210, 000 – N212, 000
- Samsung S8 Plus Black/Gold = N215, 000 – N220, 000
- Samsung S8 Black/Gold = N188,000 – N190, 000
- Samsung Grand Prime Pro = N34,000 – N35, 000
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 = N180,000 – N190, 000
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 = N240,000 – N242, 000
- Samsung Tab A 10.5 = N130, 000 – N132, 000
- Samsung Tab A 10.1 (including Pen) = N110, 000 – N111, 000
- Samsung Tab E = N61, 000 – N64,000
- Samsung A520 2017 = N92, 000 – N100, 000
- Samsung A6 Plus = N100, 000 – N105, 000
- Samsung A8 Plus = N135, 000 – N140, 000
- Samsung A7 2018 = N100, 000 – N105, 000
- Samsung A7 2017 = N100, 000 – N105, 000
- Samsung J200 = N30, 000 – N32,000
- Samsung J4 = N37, 000 – N40,000
- Samsung J4 Plus = N50, 000 – N52, 000
- Samsung J5 Prime = N35, 000 – N40, 000
- Samsung J6 = N45, 000 – N50, 000
- Samsung J6 Plus = N55, 000 – N60, 000
- Samsung Neo = N37, 000 – N40,000
- Samsung J7 Duo = N75, 000 – N80, 000
- Samsung J7 Pro = N78, 000 – N80,000
- Samsung J8 = N80, 000 – N88,000
Prices of Samsung Freezers in Nigeria
Samsung are not only good in production of smartphones, they are equally good in the manufacturing of freezers. Their freezers are rated one of the best brands by Nigerians because of their durability, quality and inexpensive nature.
Samsung Freezers are of different shape, design, structure, hence, the difference in prices. Irrespective of their price, capacity and shape; Their quality is never in doubt because they are made of high quality materials.
Talking of price, we have come up with an exclusive list of various Samsung Freezers in Nigeria currently that you can come across in within the country alongside their prices. See the list below:
- Samsung 200 Litres Refrigerator = N80, 000 – N110, 000
- Samsung 210 Litres Refrigerator = N90, 000 – N120, 000
- Samsung 260 Litres Refrigerator = N150, 000 – N180, 000
- Samsung 280 Litres Refrigerator = N180, 000 – N200, 000
- Samsung Side by Side with Twin Cooling (571L) = 700, 000 – N800,000
Prices of Samsung Home Theatres in Nigeria
Are you tired of hearing annoying sounds while playing music or watching movies? Then, it’s high time you go for a Samsung home theatre sound system.
Samsung Home Theatres offer you all that you’ve been missing as they are in class of their own. They are unmatchable to other brands when it comes to quality, longevity, efficiency and importance.
They are easily seen in Nigeria’s gadgets markets
Below are some of their financial values of these sound systems at the moment.
- Samsung HW-MS 550 Samsung Premium Stereo = N110, 000 – N130, 000
- Samsung 1000W 5.1 Bluetooth Samsung home theatre = N140, 000 – N150, 000
- Samsung MX-HS 9000 Giga Sound System = N270,000 – N300,000
- Samsung 6.5 inches soundbar System = N80, 000 – N110, 000
- Samsung DVD Home Theatre HT-E330K = N70, 000 – N75, 000
- Samsung Wireless 200W Audio Soundbar = N180,000 – N200, 000
- Samsung DVD Home theatre system HT-F453B = N110, 000 – N120, 000
- Samsung karaoke Entertainment System = N105,000 – N110,000
- Samsung Theatre MX-FS8000 = N520, 000 – N50,000
- Samsung HT-E355 Home theatre system = N56, 000 – N65, 000
Prices of Samsung Televisions in Nigeria
What’s the essence of watching movies when your TV screen often reduces the quality of the movie; thereby, reducing the fun you should derived from it.
This is why you should get a Samsung TV set as soon as possible because it offers you an amazing picture quality and a good quality sound with high pitch which add extra fun to everything you watch on it.
Are you thinking of the lowest price a Samsung TV set currently worth in Nigeria market? You need not to worry, just scroll down this page as we have compiled a comprehensive price list of Samsung television sets.
- Samsung 20 inches LED TV = N27,000 – N32, 000
- Samsung 24 inches LED TV = N38,000 – N50, 000
- Samsung 26 inches LED TV = N48,000 – N54, 000
- Samsung 32 inches LED TV = N59,000 – N63, 000
- Samsung 32 inches Ultra HD TV = N73, 000 – N82,000
- Samsung 40 inches Smart HD TV = N127, 000 – N137, 000
- Samsung 43 inches LED TV = N98,000 – N100, 000
- Samsung 49 inches Curved TV = N460, 000 – N500, 000
- Samsung 50 inches Ultra HD TV = N300, 000 – N350, 000
- Samsung 55 inches Curved Full HD TV = N385, 000 – N400, 000
- Samsung 65 inches smart full HD TV = N615, 000 – N670, 000
- Samsung 65 inches Ultra HD TV = N740, 000 – N1, 000, 000
- Samsung 65 inches QLED TV = N1,700, 000 – N2, 000, 000
- Samsung 75 inches Ultra HD Smart TV = N1, 300, 000 – N1,500, 000
- Samsung 78 inches curved SUHD = N3, 500, 000 – N3, 700, 000
- Samsung 82 inches Ultra HD TV = N2, 300, 000 – N2, 500, 000
- Samsung 85 inches Ultra HD TV = N3, 500, 000 – N3, 600, 000