Nowadays, pumping machines has been the solution to the age-long search for water as it was in time past. The machine is very versatile and has the capacity to draw up water at a high pressure from the ground. These machines are labeled as submersible pumping machines, due to how they are submerged and be able to be used underwater. These water pumpers are available in varied classification and power rating which are dependent on what you budget for. In the course of this article, we will highlight the prices of different brands of pumping machines that are available in Nigeria.
The presence of pumping machines in Nigeria has made it easy to get water source for domestic and industrial purposes. These machines didn’t come of recent, but they have been around in the country for quite a while. Basically, submersible pumping machines are utilized to either draw water from wells or drive up water from borehole system. Moreover, a submersible pumping machine is a powerful pump with an airtight fixed engine coupled to it. As its name suggests, its entire body is lowered and submerged in water. This kind of pump works by pushing water from the profound borehole to the surface and is more powerful than the stream surface type, which works by pulling water up the surface from the profound source.
The use of submersible pumping machine isn’t just limited to pumping water for household use only. The machine can be utilized in a wide scope of uses, for example, oil wells, sewage systems, and water frameworks, etc. In any case, here in Nigeria, they are most regularly utilized for homegrown water systems. These pumping machines are available in different types and brands which give the users options to go for depending on what they want. The popular brands of submersible pumping machine in the country includes the following: Pedrollo, Interdab, Grundfos, Granac, and SAER.
BEST BRANDS & PRICES OF SUBMERSIBLE PUMPING MACHINES IN NIGERIA (2021)
The following are different brands and types of pumping machines with their current prices in the country:
- Finedab submersible water pump 1hp costs ₦25,000 – ₦30,000
- Fovol submersible water pump 1hp costs ₦25,000 – ₦30,000
- Granac submersible water pump 0.5hp costs ₦30,000 – ₦35,000
- Granac submersible water pump 0.75hp costs ₦35,000 – ₦40,000
- Granac submersible water pump 1hp costs ₦40,000 – ₦45,000
- Granac submersible water pump 3hp costs ₦80,000 – ₦85,000
- Pedrollo submersible water pump 1.5hp costs ₦160,000 – ₦175,000
- Pedrollo submersible water pump 2hp costs ₦225,000 – ₦240,000
- Pedrollo submersible water pump 3hp costs ₦240,000 – ₦260,000
- Interdab submersible water pump 1hp costs ₦50,000 – ₦65,000
- Interdab submersible water pump 2hp costs ₦90,000 – ₦110,000
- SAER submersible water pump 1hp costs ₦140,000 – ₦150,000
- SAER submersible water pump 1.5hp costs ₦155,000 – ₦165,000
- Submersible water pump with copper coil 1hp costs ₦30,000 – ₦40,000
- Grundfox solar submersible water pump costs ₦750,000 – ₦800,000
- Stainless steel submersible water pump 1.5hp costs ₦25,000 – ₦30,000
- OPP submersible water pump 1.5hp costs ₦50,000 – ₦60,000
- Lolenzy submersible water pump 1.5hp costs ₦90,000 – ₦100,000
- Dredging submersible water pump costs ₦1,700,000 – ₦1,800,000
That’s the view of the prices of the different brands and types of pumping machines available in the Nigerian market. If you would want to cash on any of these products, it’s quite pertinent you take note that these prices may differ slightly from the real thing. Reason for that is that the costs of submersible pumping machines differ dependent on components, for example, brand notoriety, power output, curl type, number of wires, and solidness, and underlying features. If you would want something that is very durable and has a high quality to go for a long run, then look at the exquisite prices.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SUBMERSIBLE PUMPING MACHINE
Let’s give you a step by step instructions on how to get it right on selecting a submersible pumping machine to buy. When hoping to purchase this machine in the country, you need to look priceless, so you will not wind up settling on some unacceptable decision. A modest submersible pumping machine will probably be of inferior quality and lacking for your requirements. In this way, you need to get some information about the best brands that are accessible here in Nigeria. In complementing the above listed submersible pumping machines, here is a guide on how to source one:
- Power Output: In this way, you can’t simply go the market and pick any pumping machine basically in light of the fact that its power output is ideal at your generator or its cost accommodates your financial plan. More significantly, you need to sort out the necessary power yield for your pumping machine. This will rely upon the quantity of water lines and apparatuses in your home, office or whatever office you need to utilize the machine for. Additionally, the necessary power output of your pumping machine will rely upon the distance across just as the individual stream pressing factor of each water outlet in your office. On the off chance that you purchase a small submersible pumping machine, it will either work insufficiently or you’ll need to spend a great deal on successive repairs. So it’s best you get the one that has a power output that matches your requirement.
- The deepness of the Borehole: The depth of your borehole is another factor that figures out what kind of pumping machine you will require. The more profound the borehole, the more powerful your pumping machine ought to be. A 0.5hp pumping machine ought to be sufficient for most residential settings in Nigeria. Even as at that, yet all variables referenced above should be placed into thought. For instance, a 0.5hp probably won’t do the trick for your home or office if your borehole is excessively deep or you have too many water apparatuses and outlets. At that point, you’d need to go for a pumping machine with higher power output.
This article covered the current prices of pumping machines in Nigeria. This also include the cost of buying any type or brand of submersible pumping machines in the country. Additionally, we gave buying tips that will help you get a good buy.