An air fryer is a kitchen appliance that simulates or replicates the process of deep frying without using oil. In today’s Nigeria, the need for air fryers has skyrocketed. With so many people interested in this kitchen item, it’s important to think about how much different brands cost in the present market. This article takes a look at some of the most popular brands and how much they cost right now.
LATEST PRICES OF AIR FRYERS IN NIGERIA (2022)
Air fryers come in a variety of shapes and sizes, as well as a range of pricing. We’ll take a look at the costs of some of the most popular Air fryer brands in this section.
MURPHY RICHARDS AIR FRYERS
- Murphy Richards 3 Litre Air Fryer costs ₦42, 000 – ₦50, 000
- Murphy Richards 3 Litre Air Fryer with Auto Cook Settings costs ₦52, 000 – ₦60, 000
TOWER AIR FRYERS
- Tower 2.2 Litre Air Fryer costs ₦27, 000 – ₦34, 000
- Tower 3.2 Litres Air Fryer costs ₦51, 000 – ₦55, 000
- Tower 4.3 Rotisserie Litre Air Fryer costs ₦63, 000 – ₦75, 000
- Tower 4 Vortz Litre Air Fryer costs ₦60, 000 – ₦70, 000
- Tower 17 Litres Low Fat Air Fryer costs me onN65, 000 – ₦75, 000
AMBIANO AIR FRYERS
- Ambiano 3 Digital Litres Professional Air Fryer costs ₦40, 000 – ₦50, 000
- Ambiano 4.3 Litre Air Fryer costs ₦50, 000 – ₦65, 000
- Ambiano 17 Litre 2 in 1 Air fryer costs ₦32, 000 – ₦40, 000
BINATONE AIR FRYERS
- Binatone Air Fryer costs ₦38, 000 – ₦50, 000
HAVELLS AIR FRYERS
- Havells 4 Litres Prolife Air Fryer costs ₦36, 000 – ₦45, 000
- Havells 1230 W Digital Air Fryer costs ₦77, 000 – ₦90, 000
BLACK AND DECKER AIR FRYERS
- 2 Litres Black and Decker Air Fryer AreOfry costs ₦50, 000 – ₦60, 000
- 4 Litres Black and Decker Air Fryer AreOfry costs ₦70, 000 – ₦80, 000
SIGNATURE AIR FRYERS
- 2 Digital Signature Air Fryer costs ₦36, 000 – ₦50, 000
- 2 Digital Low Fat Signature Air Fryer costs ₦35, 000 – ₦45, 000
BREVILLE AIR FRYERS
- 17 Litres Breville low Fat Air Fryer costs ₦88, 000 – ₦95, 000
- Halo Plus Health Low Fat Air Fryer costs ₦35, 000 – ₦50, 000
OTHER BRANDS OF AIR FRYERS
- Scanfrost 3.2 Litres Digital Air Fryer costs ₦50, 000 – ₦60, 000
- Rite-Tek Air Fryer costs ₦43, 000 – ₦50, 000
- Xtouch Air Fryer costs ₦49, 000 – ₦100, 000
- Sokany Air Fryer costs ₦30, 000 – ₦60, 000
- Tefal Air Fryer costs ₦45, 000 – ₦70, 000
- 6 DSP Air Fryer costs ₦38, 000 – ₦50, 000
- 2 Orbit Air Fryer costs ₦35, 000 – ₦40, 000
This is a list of air fryer prices in Nigeria. Some Air Fryer brands are unquestionably more costly than others. Some have higher ratings for value, durability, ease of use, and overall functionality. They come with a variety of features and mechanisms. These variables have an impact on overall costs.
An air fryer that is fully automated and has a digital setup, for example, will cost more than one that is manually switched on. Air fryers are available from manufacturers or local dealers all throughout the country. They can also be purchased from well-known online retailers and traditional kitchen appliance stores.
CONSIDERATIONS BEFORE BUYING AIR FRYERS
In today’s Nigeria, air fryers are among the most often used kitchen appliances. The issue isn’t so much where to acquire these appliances as it is which type to buy. There are many different types and brands of air fryers available today. These varieties differ in terms of features, sizes, quality, and convenience of use, to name a few.
The various types on the market now have only made it more difficult to determine which one to purchase. Before you go out and buy your next air fryer, there are a few things you should think about. This will help you narrow down your options and ultimately choose the best one for you.
WHAT’S YOUR SPENDING PLAN?
When purchasing an air fryer, one of the most crucial items to consider is your budget. Air fryers come in a variety of price ranges. Decide on a price range and stick to it. However, given the delicate nature of air fryers, do not go for ones that are unreliable and difficult to maintain due to a lack of funds.
TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE SIZE
Fryers come in a variety of sizes as well. They’re made to look good on your counter. Most aren’t large enough to cook for a large group, unless you prepare in batches, of course.
The function of the air fryer should be considered. You can choose one with a greater capacity if you want to cook for a large group. There are a variety of sizes available, ranging from 1 to 17 litres. Also, if the fryer will only be used by you and your close family, you should get one with a moderate capacity.
MANUAL VS. DIGITAL TIMERS
The majority of air fryers contain regulators that allow you to control how long your food cooks. Furthermore, some even display you how much time is left to cook. Some even have manual dials for setting the time, while others have digital timers. The digital timer makes it much easier to know how much time is remaining at the end of the session.
RECOGNIZE THE BRAND
When it comes to air fryers, the brand counts a lot. It is always best to go with well-known brands that have been thoroughly tested and proven to be reliable. Some brands have a reputation for producing high-quality, long-lasting goods. Read consumer and user reviews before deciding on one to have a better idea of the durability, ease of use, and reliability.
CONSIDER THE EASE OF USE
It’s critical to think about how simple the air fryer is to use. Before you buy one, think about the functionality and functioning of the mechanism.
The current air fryer prices in Nigeria were the subject of this article. This frying machine comes in useful when you’re cooking in your kitchen and don’t want to use oil to fry your meals the traditional method.
The demand for this kitchen appliance has definitely increased due to its relevance in cooking, particularly in Nigeria. We looked at the current air fryer pricing in the country. After that, we went through some things to think about before purchasing an air fryer for yourself.