When it comes to speed on the road, power bikes are becoming the genuine deal in Nigeria. These bikes make it easy to get to your destination faster. They are extremely robust and can easily navigate through traffic jams in busy areas. In this article, we’ll look at the many varieties of power motorcycles available in Nigeria, as well as their pricing.
PRICES OF POWER BIKES IN NIGERIA (2022)
Let’s have an insight into the current power bike costs in the country. It’s worth noting that these costs were compiled with the assumption that everything else is comparable. When a locally used Power Cycle, for instance, is in perfect state than a Tokunbo bike of the very same manufacture and type. Then there’s the possibility that the locally utilized will be more costly.
TOKUNBO POWER BIKE PRICES IN NIGERIA (2022)
Here is how much tokunbo power bikes cost in the country currently:
- Kawasaki 400cc Power Bike 2014 (Black) === ₦1,500,000 – ₦3,000,000
- Kawasaki 600cc Power Bike === ₦800,000 – ₦2,000,000
- Kawasaki GPZ Power Bike === ₦900,000 – ₦1,200,000
- Yamaha YZF 2011 === ₦2,500,000 – ₦4,500,000
- Yamaha R1 Power Bike === ₦680,000 -₦1,500,000
- Yamaha R6 600cc Power Bike 2005 === ₦750,000 – ₦2,000,000
- Yamaha MT-03 2010 660cc Power Bike (White) === ₦600,000 – ₦1,000,000
- Honda 2002 900cc Power Bike === ₦2,000,000 – ₦3,500,000
- Honda CBR 600cc Power Bike === ₦750,000 – ₦2,100,000
- Ducati Monster 700cc Power Bike 2013 === ₦2,000,000 – ₦3,500,000
- Harley Davidson 2014 Power Bike === ₦5,200,000 – ₦7,000,000
- BMW S-Series === ₦3,500,000 – ₦5,500,000
- BMW R-Series === ₦800,000 – ₦2,500,000
- Buell XB Series 2009 === ₦1,700,000 – ₦3,500,000
- Qasa Qlink Power Bike === ₦420,000 – ₦1,000,000
LOCALLY USED POWER BIKE PRICES IN NIGERIA (2022)
Locally or Nigerian used power bikes are also available on the country’s market. The following are the current prices of these automobile:
- Kawasaki 400cc Power Bike 2014 (Black) === ₦500,000 – ₦1,000,000
- Kawasaki Vulcan 2010 Power Bike (Silver) === ₦850,000 – ₦2,150,000
- Suzuki Gsxr 4000- 600 (Yellow) Manual Power Bike 2002 === ₦450,000 – ₦1,000,000
- Sinoki Supra 150 Power Bike === ₦150,000 – ₦500,000
- Haojin Power Bike HJ-150-50 Fabio === ₦150,000 – ₦500,000
- Electric Power Bike === ₦300,000 – ₦780,000
- Suzuki Epicuro Power Bike === ₦180,000 – ₦520,000
- Yamaha YZF-R6 Power Bike (Black) === ₦120,000 – ₦620,000
- Peugeot Power Bike (Blue) === ₦200,000 – ₦680,000
- Honda Power Bike 900cc 2003 === ₦180,000 – ₦580,000
POWER BIKES: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Power Bikes are not only convenient, fast, and sturdy, but they can also effortlessly navigate through congested areas and get you where you need to go on time. This is one fantastic aspect of a power bike. Power Bikes can reach speeds of up to 300 km/h, making them far faster than most automobiles. But what makes them move so quickly?
One of the main reasons is that a power bike’s engine only drives two motors. It also doesn’t have to support the weight of four or five people, a heavy metal roof, an air conditioning system, or large chairs, among other things. That isn’t all, though. In terms of speed safety, power bikes are likewise almost unregulated.
Moreover, internal 2-stroke to 4-stroke combustion engines are used in power bikes. For example, the latest Harley Davidson Power Bike features a liquid-cooled REVOLUTION XTM V-Twin engine with 29.5 FT-LB of torque.
THINGS YOU WILL LIKE ABOUT POWER BIKES
Power bikes have some advantages that you will appreciate. Let’s quickly go through them in details.
Once had overheard a fellow claim that riding his bike has provided him with some of his most memorable experiences. While this may sound overdone, there are no words to explain the joy and exhilaration of riding a bike.
- Speed: If you need to go there quickly and meet a deadline, a power bike is your perfect idea, particularly if you are unfamiliar with the traffic condition. You can get there quickly on a bike, weaving past stalled cars and buses.
- Efficiency: Power bikes are also very efficient because they work extremely hard and get excellent mileage. They are an excellent alternative to your car because they can go long distances and cover large distances.
- Sturdiness: Another fantastic feature of a power bike is its extremely durable. It is constructed with extremely robust elements that can endure a certain amount of pressure while also resisting wear and damage. They are not inexpensive things, and they are typically of good quality.
- Safety: It is indeed very safe to ride a power bike. They’re constructed for speed, but they’re also built to be well balanced. It’s unusual to see a power bike lose its balance, from the grips to the wheels and even the sheer immensity of the chassis. You’ll agree with me that the number of accidents involving power bikes is really low.
- Adventure: In a country like Nigeria, there isn’t much to see or do in terms of epic journey. A power bike allows you to get as near to one as practicable.
THE DOWNSIDES OF POWER BIKES
Power bikes have a few drawbacks that you should be aware of. We will try to list them out so as to keep you aware.
Even while power bikes can be exhilarating and adventurous, there are some aspects about them that you may not enjoy. These are some of them:
- Power motorcycles are pricey, even more so than some cars, which is understandable. Several individuals aren’t seeing the point in spending ₦5,000,000 on a Power bike when they could spend the same amount on two nice cars.
- A power bike is not suitable for families. Is also unsuitable for families, particularly those with children. A bike can only carry one person in addition to the rider. A family of more than two people cannot ride a power bike simultaneously.
- Unavailability of parts: Nowadays, several businesses have appeared that sell replacement parts for power bikes. Nevertheless, there aren’t as many of these stores as we’d like, and the parts are also more overpriced as a result.
Because of their speed on the road, power bikes are extremely popular. They are available in a variety of brands and designs that set them apart from ordinary motorcycles. These magnificently constructed motorcycles are regarded as the monarchs of all bike kinds, as indicated by their designs, engines, speed, and sound.
As previously said, numerous brands of power bikes are available in the Nigerian market, including Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, and Kawasaki, to name a few. You may buy your fantasy power bike depending on just what you desire and, most crucially, your spending plan.