Are you contemplating on how to change your GOtv package subscription? If that’s the case, then this article will be very helpful as we will take a gander at how to change your GOtv package in Nigeria. We will also highlight the different GOtv packages and the channels included.
GOTV: A QUICK OVERVIEW
GoTV is now Nigeria’s fastest growing pay television service, owing to the low cost of subscription packages as well as the ease of installation.
In Africa, this is a prominent pay-TV platform. Nigeria, Zambia, Uganda, Ghana, Malawi, Namibia, Zimbabwe, and Kenya are among the countries where the television service is currently available.
GoTv launched the GoTv Max in January 2017, which includes over 60 channels. Surprisingly, many people have expressed interest in switching to this plan, so just in case you’re one of them, we’ve decided to outline the processes required in making the switch. Also, if you want to switch to one of the other packages, this guide will as well help you.
HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR GOTV SUBSCRIPTION (2023)
How do you change your GOtv package? Let’s look at how that is done.
- First, log in with your phone number, IUC number, and surname on the GoTV self-service website.
- Then click the link on your dashboard to pay the amount you need for the package you want to pay.
- Another option is to wait until your membership expires, then contact your local GoTV office to seek an upgrade or downgrade, as appropriate.
- If you can’t wait for your membership to expire, go to a GoTV office near you and ask for a subscription change right away.
For further information, you can contact GoTV Nigeria via any of the following platforms: [email protected]
Other methods include dialing 4688, the GoTv shortcode, or dialing *288*1#, the GoTv Nigeria USSD.
That’s it; you can now switch to any GoTV subscription bundle you desire by calling or visiting any GOTV office near you.
HOW DO YOU CHANGE YOUR GOTV PACKAGE ON THE WEBSITE?
What you should know before upgrading or downgrading your GOTV plan. If you have an Active subscription, you must wait until it expires before using it. Then:
- Go to https://eazy.Gotvafrica.com to access the GOTV website.
- Click Login and enter your IUC number and mobile number in the fields provided.
- Choose “create a package” from the dashboard after a successful login.
- Select the package to which you want to downgrade or upgrade, then click “next.”
- Select your preferred GOtv payment method and click the Pay button. Make sure your ATM card information is valid; else, your payment will be declined.
- Fill out all of the required information to complete the payment, and your plan might be active in as little as 5-10 minutes.
- After payment, for speedy activation. Africa Magic Channel should be selected as the watching channel.
HOW TO DO PAYMENT AND UPGRADE OF GOTV VIA MOBILE APP
Before you can move on to the following stage, you must:
- First install the Quickteller application. If not, go to the Google Play Store and get it.
- Sign in or register with the app after it has been launched.
- When you’re in, go to Categories and tap on it.
- Select Pay Bills from the drop-down menu.
- Choose “ Cable Tv Bills “ from the drop-down menu.
- Go to GoTv and choose a bundle.
- Fill in your IUC number and press the Next button. Your email address and the price have already been auto-filled.
- Enter your ATM card information and press the pay button.
- In 5 to 15 minutes, 666 viewing will be restored.
- After payment, for speedy activation, Africa Magic Channel should be selected as the watching channel.
If you have any issue, contact their customer service department at 012703232 for assistance with the upgrade or downgrade manually.
SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGES FOR GOTV (PLANS)
Let’s have a look at the GoTV subscription plans and the channels that come with them.
The following are the subscription options available:
- GOTV Lite is a 400 Naira monthly subscription that includes over 23 channels.
- GOTV Value – A monthly subscription which costs 1,250 Naira and includes over 40 channels.
- GOTV Plus is a monthly subscription that costs 1,900 Naira and includes over 54 channels.
- GOTV Max: This package cost N3200 monthly for over 60 channels.
- GOTV Mobile Access package cost 630 Naira per month.
FULL LIST OF GOTV SUBSCRIPTION PLANS AND PACKAGES
In the following paragraphs, we have emphasized each of these package, their pricing, and the available channels.
GoTV Max costs ₦3800 a month and includes access to all of your favorite La Liga football events as well as a variety of exciting movies. The channels in the package include: SS Select 4, Fox Entertainment, Sony MAX, CBS Reality, AfricaMagic Channels, AFRO Music English, AIT, Al Jazeera, Arewa 24, Arise News, B4U Movies, BBC World News, Channels, CNN International, Discovery Family, Disney Junior, Dove TV, E! Entertainment, Emmanuel TV, eTV Africa, Eva +, Faith Broadcast Network, Fashion One, SuperSport Channels, Telemundo, Televista, TVC News, among others.
This is a medium subscription television service. For ₦1900 per month, GoTv Plus gives you access to 57 entertaining channels.
The 57 channels available on the GoTv plus plan are listed below. AfricaMagic Channels, AIT, Al Jazeera, Arewa 24, Arise News, B4U Movies, BBC World News, Channels, CNN International, Discovery Family, Disney Junior, M-Net Movies Zone, MTV Base, Nat Geo Wild, Nickelodeon, NTA I, SuperSport 9, SuperSport Blitz, SuperSport Select 1, SuperSport Select 2, Telemundo, Televista, TVC News, Zee World, and many more.
For ₦1300 per month, GoTV Value gives you access to 40 channels. The channels include: AfricaMagic Channels, AIT, Al Jazeera, Arewa 24, Arise News, BBC World News, Channels, Dove TV, E! Entertainment, Emmanuel TV, eTV Africa, Faith Broadcast Network, Fashion One, Galaxy TV, Go Channel, Islam Channel, JimJam, Lagos TV, Liberty TV, Nickelodeon, NTA I, Planet Radio TV, Silverbird, Sound City, Spice TV, SuperSport Blitz, and others.
GOtv Lite is a simplified version of GOTV subscription programs. For ₦400 per month, GoTv Lite gives you access to 23 channels. The GoTv lite channels are shown below. AIT, Al Jazeera, Channels, Dove TV, Emmanuel TV, eTV Africa, Faith Broadcast Network, Galaxy TV,GO Channel,Islam Channel, JimJam, Lagos TV, Liberty TV, MiTV, NTA I, RAVE, Silverbird, SuperSport Blitz, TVC Entertainment, TVC News, WAP, Wazobia Max, WAP, and Wazobia Max.
That’s the size of this article on how to change GOtv package in Nigeria. We feel that now that you are aware of all the different plans of GoTV. Their respective channels were also listed with these plans and packages. This will help you decide whether to downgrade or upgrade to whatever GOtv subscription of your choice.