One cannot account for the best oil companies in Nigeria without naming Exxon Mobil. On a global scale, they are the biggest oil-producing company in the world. If they are the best, then that implies that their pay would also be the best. If there is one thing that sets the Exxon Mobil company apart from other companies, it is that they have a very rewarding salary structure.
Exxon Mobil Nigeria is among the top highest paying companies in Nigeria. Just like other oil firms in Nigeria like Shell, Chevron, Exxon Mobil pay their workers well. Exxon Mobil Nigeria is also among companies in Nigeria that pay their workers in dollars. Apart from their staff salaries, there are other host of allowances attached to it.
In this course of this article, we would be looking at Exxon Mobil salary structure of workers on a yearly basis.
Exxon Mobil Salary Structure: How Much They Pay Their Staff (2022)
Below is Exxon Mobil salary structure and how much a staff at the company is being paid on annual basis.
- A Process Engineer working at Exxon Mobil Nigeria is paid from $94,971 and $138,713 on annually.
- The company’s Chemical Engineer earns around $73,984 to $221,476 on annual basis.
- A Financial Analyst with Exxon Mobil is paid $60,583 and $124,109 on annual basis.
- Mechanical Engineers are been paid between $65,436 and $198,659 on annually.
- An Administrative Assistant with the company earns between $32,024 and $65,074 on annual basis.
- The Assistant Store Manager working with the oil company is paid around $17,264 and $33,896 annually.
- Business Analyst is earns between $43,919 and $102,370 on annual basis.
- Exxon Mobil Cashier salary is between $16,636 and $26,253 annually.
- A Chemical Laboratory Technician salary at Exxon Mobil is paid between $37,985 and $104,573 on annual basis.
- A Chemical Process Engineer collects between $33,925 and $95,308 on annual basis.
- A Chemist working in Exxon Mobil is paid around $40,989 to $85,147 annually.
- Civil Engineers are paid $41,608 to $113,352 annually.
- Commercial Manager with the company is earns between $57,602 and $227,119 annually.
- Construction Manager take home pay is around $68,487 and $201,658.
- A Control System Engineer at Exxon Mobil collects between $55,794 and $112,951 on annual basis.
- Convenience Store Manager salary is $22,584 and $57,166 annually
- Finally, a corporate controller at Exxon Mobil earns around $49,404 to $126,072 as annual salary.
Career at ExxonMobil Nigeria: Pros and cons
The Motto of the Exxon Mobil company is “Nobody Gets Hurt”. Workers are always encouraged to develop a safety lifestyle and culture. Also, try to blend in. if you prove to be excellent at what you do, you would not regret choosing to work with the Exxon Mobil
Like I stated earlier, Exxon Mobil is one of the largest oil companies in the world. They have vast operations all over the globe. Here are some good things about working for Exxon Mobil Nigeria.
- There is a lot of job security in Exxon Mobil Nigeria, that is conditional though! You have to do your job to keep your job. ExxonMobil Nigeria is strong enough to weather almost any storm your might come across.
- You should have a lot of scope for advancing your career with Exxon Mobil Nigeria; that depends on whether you are not so ambitions or non-patient.
- Based on your abilities, you would be paid very fairly.
- You can have opportunities to travel outside the country and work in wherever interests you.
On the contrary, a job at ExxonMobil Nigeria would probably not give you any satisfaction if
- You are a very ambitious type and would prefer to be a big fish.
- You are a very creative person that needs an outlet to showcase that creativity. Exxon Mobil has a lot of o rules and structures that confine a person’s creative indulgence.
- You have no interests in the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
- You want to turn out as a multi-millionaire.
Tips to succeed durung job interview process at ExxonMobil
Just keep it mind that you are going to go through a lot of stages in the interview. After your first interview, you would be brought to the campus for more interviews. The first interview always appears to be very technical but with a lot of behavioural questions. Get to understand your interviewers better because they are your cheerleaders.
GPA required for a job interview at ExxonMobil
Imagine being the hiring manager at Exxon Mobil Nigeria. You have more than 1000 certificated on your office desk. You would probably need to eliminate some of them immediately. Guess the first set of certificates that would be heading to the bin? The non-professional ones!
For you to get a chance to work at the Exxon Mobil, you need a minimum GPA of 3.5 on a scale of 5.0 you definitely need a second class upper as a minimum to stand a chance. We are not just talking about an ordinary second class upper, we mean high 2.1 GPA.