When looking for cost effective generators for your home or small business, then Elepaq generators would give you the best on this. There are many things to expect from their generators — from having key start, recoil start, built-in AVR and overload protection, this brand generators has power ratings that range from as low as 800kw to 10kva. These are available in medium and fairly large sizes which makes it as suitable to power houses and businesses. With these features on the generators, then the brand really offers value for money. In this article, we will take a gander at the current prices of Elepaq generators in Nigeria.
Elepaq Generators are classified in a way that it will suit large and as well as small houses. This classification is reflected in the power output and as well as the sizes. There is the lightweight, portable and compact generators. On power output, Elepaq produces between 450 and 9000 watts of electric power which is suitable to power houses and small businesses. This will result in providing you with smooth, clean power for recreation, construction, rental, and emergency use. Additionally, another significant feature to expect from Elepaq generators are that they are powered by advanced 4-stroke engines which alters up it efficiency.
On the off chance that you’re contemplating on buying an Elepaq generator, or are you wondering which type of this brand of generator to buy? If you as well want to know the important variables to consider when buying portable electric power generators for your home or small business, then you can hope to find a solution to these puzzling questions in this write-up. But let’s first take a look at how much Elepaq generators goes for in the Nigerian market. From this you will have the picture of the cost of obtaining these generator sets.
Current Prices of Elepaq Generators in Nigeria (2020)
Just like other brands of generators, there are different Elepaq generators products and types available in the Nigerian market. These generators come in varied sizes and features which reflect the cost they go for in the market.
The following list shows the brand and generator product, their capacity and price range:
- Elepaq Generator ECO1990 1.4KVA costs ₦35, 000 – ₦38,000
- Elepaq Generator ECO1990 1.8KVA costs ₦57,000 – ₦69,000
- Elepaq Generator EC3500 2.5KVA costs ₦78,000 – ₦85,000
- Elepaq Generator EC3800cx 2.7KVA costs ₦60,000 – ₦67,000
- Elepaq Generator Ec3800cx 3.5KVA costs ₦73,000 – ₦85,900
- Elepaq Key Start Generator SV5200E2 3.5KVA costs ₦78,000 – ₦95,000
- Elepaq Key Start Generator SV6500E2 4.5KVA costs ₦90,000 – ₦100,000
- Elepaq Generator SV3500E2 2.5KVA costs ₦98,000 – ₦120,000
- Elepaq Generator SV4800 2.5KVA costs ₦105,000 – ₦110,000
- Elepaq Generator SV4800 3.0KVA costs ₦66,700 – ₦75,990
- Elepaq Generator SV2200 1.3KVA costs ₦30,000 – ₦60,000
- Elepaq Generator SV2200 7.5KVA costs ₦190,000 – ₦210, 000
- Elepaq Generator SV3800E2 3.5KVA costs ₦78,000 – ₦90,000
- Elepaq Generator SPG 2200 1.8KVA costs ₦54,000 – ₦62, 000
- Elepaq Generator ECO4990ES 3.2KVA ₦76,000 – ₦85,000
- Elepaq Generator EC5200cx 3KVA costs ₦80,000 – ₦95,000
- Elepaq Generator EC5200cx 2.2KVA ₦59,000 – ₦70,000
- Elepaq Generator SV7200E2 4.5KVA costs ₦93,000 – ₦100,000
- Elepaq Generator SV7200E2 5.0KVA costs ₦99,000 – ₦110,000
- Elepaq Generator DG6LE 5KVA costs ₦107,000 – ₦111,000
- Elepaq Generator DG4LE 5KVA costs ₦97,000 – ₦104,000
- Elepaq Generator SV20000E2 7.5KVA costs ₦165,000 – ₦172,000
- Elepaq Generator SV20000E2 10KVA costs ₦170,000 – ₦197,000
- Elepaq Generator SV15000E2 6.5KVA costs ₦178,000 – ₦185,000
- Elepaq Generator SV15000E2 7.5KVA costs ₦180,000 – ₦215,000
- Elepaq Generator SV18000E2 10KVA costs ₦215,000 – ₦250,000
That’s it on what to budget for any of the brands of Elepaq generators that are available in the country. Nonetheless, these prices may slightly differ from what is obtained in the real case. This is because there are certain variables that influences the cost of these generators in the country. It is important to note that the purchasing prices of Elepaq generators differ based on their: characteristics/rating, brand type, and as well as the features it has.
The Pros and Cons of Elepaq Generators
Inasmuch as a generator will always be the ultimate alternative to your house power supply, then there are some things to take of note about these generators.
Here are the advantages of Elepaq generators which can give you the best deal on this:
- Elepaq generators are good for fuel economy in a way that it translates to saving on fuel cost as it consumes low fuel.
- Also, in a related note, Elepaq generators come with fuel sediment cups which prevents dirt or water from flowing to the carburetor from the fuel tank. This helps to ensure longevity and durability of the machine.
- There are some modern innovations to expect from Elepaq generators, which includes its key start, recoil start, built-in AVR and overload protection. All these features gives the brand a great value for money used in purchasing it.
- Elepaq Generators are machines that are very easy to maintain and fix, and their spare parts are readily available in the country.
- On the power output, Elepaq generators range from as low as 800KW to 2.5KVA, 2.5KVA to 4KVA and from 4KVA to 10KVA.
- Finally, you can always see Elepaq generators as being cost effective for homes or small businesses when compared to other brands of generators.
In the other way around, the disadvantage(s) of Elepaq generators include:
- Some brand of their generators can make some noise when compared with other brands. However, this is not on all cases, as a good number of modern generators come with features to reduce the level of the engine noise.
Considerations Before Buying Elepaq Generators
Here we will highlight what to pay special mind to before purchasing an Elepaq generator. Normally, before buying a generator, it is very important to comprehend the qualities of the product before making a buy. These qualities are also called the generator rating. Having the details and information on the significant features of Elepaq generators and how they influence their performance will help you with settling on a good choice.
Coming up next is the rundown of the significant features you should pay special mind to before making a buy on any of the aforementioned Elepaq generators. Things to consider in Elepaq generators includes:
- Power output – output voltage
- Maximum power and rated power
- Portability Kit – wheels, rollers and handles
- Presence or absence of an Automatic Voltage regulator (AVR)
- Also important to note is the Starting method (excitation method) – Elepaq generators comes with either key (kick starter), recoil starter (rope & grip), or both.
That’s it on the prices of Elepaq generators in Nigeria. We believe you now have a picture of the best of this brand of generator set for your house or business. We additionally give some important note on this brand of generator and how it does the work.