This post contains the latest guide on how to make Dstv Online Payment In Nigeria from the comfort of your home. When making payments previously, you would make Dstv payment with ATM card anytime your subscription expires. This time around, you don’t need to go to a Dstv office near you for the different Dstv payment packages or visit any bank to know your dstv subscription prices or payment plan to get it renewed.
This post will also show you how to check Dstv balance online effectively so as to save you time, fuel and money. Simply follow these steps
How to make DSTV payments via Quickteller
1. Go to www.quickteller.com
2. On the DSTV subscription featured service area, click on Pay Dstv Bills under it
3. A page showing Dstv subscription packages will appear, select the package of your choice
4. Fill in the necessary information i.e. (fill in your smart card number and your email address inside the box that is shown and click on next. So you’ll fill in your name in the next page and click on next.
5. The page to show your payment will appear, just enter your card information required, chose whether you are to use MasterCard or verve, a page will appear that confirms your payment.
6. A notification message will be sent to you in form of email or text message confirming the Dstv online payment you made.
How to pay via GTB Internet Banking
1. On your GTB internet banking platform, select the payment option
2. On the Dstv subscription option, select the Dstv bouquet package
3. Go to the Quickteller. Choose the DSTV for the account biller name and also, the utility type whether it is Access Bouquet, Compact or Extra View.
4. Fill in the amount to pay and other necessary information such as your phone number, the amount to pay, secret question, DSTV smart card number and your Email Address.
How to activate your Dstv after making the payment
To activate your Dstv subscription
1. Tune your Dstv to Africa Magic
2. Dial 012703232 and wait to listen to the voice command.
3. If there is Dstv error E16 press 1 to fix it.
4. You will be requested to enter your dstv smart card number (the first 10 digits) and followed by #
5. After few minutes it would be activated.
For Nigeria users the self-care number is 30330.