‘How much does waist trainer cost in Nigeria?’ is one of the recurring questions a lot of fitness trainers and people ask. Nowadays, waist trainer is getting popular than what it was before. This is due to how many people especially women do want their tummy and body to be in smart shape. As such, the need for waist trainers has been on the high. With varying classifications, types and brands of waist trainers available in the market, we will take a gander at the current prices of purchasing these products in Nigeria.
What’s Waist Trainers About?
Before anything else, let’s give you a peek of what waist trainers are all about, if perhaps it’s your first time hearing this.
A waist trainer is made up of thick fabric and hard metal boning in the form of an understatement. They are worn around the midsection of the body, and it has a lacing system, hooks, or velcro which clinches it up.
Waist Trainers are worn so as to give the midsection a good shape. It is much more tightly than a girdle or shaping underwear, and gives a sleeker and smaller waist. On wearing these trainers, the results can be seen immediately, but to give the best results, “training” requires wearing the garment often over a period of months.
The benefits of using waist trainers are:
- Weight loss: Waist Trainers when worn, tend to compress your stomach. This will lead to a reduction of your weight. This is possible if you wear the kit for a long duration of time.
- Maintaining good shape: A lot of fitness trainers are optioning in for waist trainers. Also, a lot of people, especially women are going for this product in order to make them have a smart look and shape. Nevertheless, a waist trainer may do this if you often wear it. In a report by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABCS) blog, a waist trainer will not drastically change your body shape, but rather it gives a good one.
- Better posture: Another benefits of wearing a waist trainer is that it promotes good posture while you’re wearing it. But it may be dangerous if you wear it too much, hence weakening your core muscles, and leading to back pain and poor posture.
- Decreased appetite: A waist trainer compresses the stomach, and this action may cause you to eat less. When on this, it is ideal to eat the right amount of nutritious food so as to keep you healthy. By limiting how much you eat by wearing a waist trainer, your diet might not be enough to keep your body healthy.
Latest Prices of Waist Trainers in Nigeria (2021)
The cost of waist trainers is dependent on the type of the product. There are various classifications and types of waist trainers which are on sale in the country. In this, they come in different design and shapes. There are lot of prominent brands that produces waist trainers. From the big names in the industry to the new ones who just ventured in. All of these brands are making these waist trainers so as to give buyers an option in making a decision.
Just as other products in the market, waist trainers come in varied prices which depends on the classification of the product you buy. Here, we will take a look at current prices of Waist Trainers available in Nigeria this current year. We’ll answer the question about how much a waist trainer cost in the country. This will help in making a plan for which one to buy.
Below is the rundown of the current prices of waist trainers in Nigeria;
- Miss Belt Adjustable Waist Trimmer costs ₦1,500 – ₦5,000
- Hot Belt Power Fitness Waist Trainer costs ₦2,000 – ₦8,000
- Sweet Sweat Unisex Adjustable Waist Trimmer costs ₦2,000 – ₦7,000
- Xtreme Power Belt Waist Trimmer costs ₦3,500 – ₦10,000
- Hot Shapers Adjustable Waist Trainer cost ₦2,500 – ₦6,000
- Excellent Shapers Adjustable Waist Trimmer costs ₦6, 500 – ₦16, 000
- Tummy Control Butt Lifter With Short Tight costs ₦3,500 — ₦3,900
- Ok Tummy Control Tight With 4 Steel Bones – Black costs ₦2,999 – ₦3,900
- Belly Slimmer Waist Training Corset Belt – Black costs ₦1,750 — ₦3,500
- Waist Cincher Corset Girdle Shaper -Black costs ₦1,500 — ₦3,500
- Girdle Tight And Butt Lifters costs ₦1,900
- Ok Butt Lifter With Short Tight costs ₦3,500 —₦3,900
- Waist Trainer/Trimmer Belt – Black costs ₦ 1,700 — ₦ 2,500
- EasyOn Waist Trainer – Black costs ₦1,300 — ₦2,500
- Belly Shaper; Waist Trimmer Shaper costs ₦3,200 — ₦3,500
- Girdle Tight – Tummy Shapewear – Black costs ₦ 3,500 — ₦ 4,500
- EasyOn Waist Trainer – Black costs ₦1,300 —₦ 1,500
- Burvogue Clip And Zip Latex Waist Trainer costs ₦ 5,000 — ₦ 16,000
- Body Trimmers Postpartum Belt Body Shaper Girdle costs ₦ 3,880 — ₦ 5,800
- Hook & Zip Latex Waist Trainer-Black costs ₦5,000 — ₦ 15,000
That’s it! We believe this list gives you the idea on how much a waist trainer cost in Nigeria so as to give you options in settling for a waist trainer that fits you.
The above prices shows the average prices of waist trainers in the country. They include the various types and brands of waist trainers that are in stock in the country’s market. Nevertheless, the price may differ a bit from what is on the market, but these figures will give you the view on how much these products cost.
Where To Buy Waist Trainers in Nigeria
From here retail outlet shops to the online stores, there are many places to get waist trainers in the country. All of these stores offer a wide collection of waist trainers in different classifications and brands.
Jumia, the country’s leading online store offer a collection of waist trainers in different sizes, colors and brands. A lot of other online stores like Jiji, Kara and the rest of them have a good number of waist trainers to buy from.
Moreover, you can as well buy any of the waist trainers from retail outlets and shops in the country. They are also available on international markets and malls.
That’s the size of this write-up, as we have been able to retort on how much a waist trainer cost in Nigeria. We believe this is excessive to give you a clue on which waist trainer to go for.