This article contains all you need know on how to check Spectranet, Smile & Swift 4G LTE network data bundle balance and their contact details in Nigeria
It is obvious that many people in the world, most especially Nigerians use the internet to work or sort out for new trend either on smartphones,tablets or computer etc. Interestingly, I had to put it to myself that in spite of subscribing to any of the listed network above, many still do not know how to check the Data Bundle Balance of these top three 4G LITE WiFi modem “Spectranet, Smile and Swift”.
I also noticed that we have formed a habit of calling either Spectranet,Swift and Smile customer care lines all the time or being disturbed over it even when it can be done in a simple method to save your precious airtime. Well, our job here at Nigerian Infopedia is to teach and educate Nigerians on the ‘know-how’ of issues and trends in Nigeria. So, I believe this is the right time to learn how to check the data bundle balance on your Spectranet, Swift and Smile Networks and how to reactivate their data package
How to Check Smile 4G LITE Data Bundle Balance
It will cost you nothing to check your Smile Internet Data Bundle Balance and the process is quite easy ,fast and involve some short steps .
- You have to log on to this link below
http://www.smile.com.ng/data-calculator/#page or www.smile.com.ng. Use any one
of this link to log in to the “Smile Customer Service Portal”
- Your data bundle/balance should display the moment the page loads
Smile 4G LITE WiFi Contact Details
Smile Website: www.smile.com.ng
Smile Email: email@example.com
Customer Care Line /Phone Number: +234014543318
Smile Head Office: 39C Ahmed Onibudo Street Off Adeola Hopewell,Victoria Island, Lagos
Festac Branch: Beside Rock view Hotel,23 road, Festac Town,Lagos
How to Check Spectranet Internet Data Bundle Balance
This is how to check your Spectranet internet data bundle balance
- First of all , go to Spectranet official website at www.spectranet.com.ng
- When it loads properly press the tab located at the top right corner on the portal
- Go to the bottom of the of the website and search for the “Support”, then click it
- Now , click on “Self-care” and log in on the Spectranet login page using your login details
- Click “Data Balance” Or ”Account Summary” to see your Spectranet Data Bundle Balance.
Spectranet Contact Details
Spectranet Support Lines Number: 07002345678 or 08002345678 or +23415010000
Spectranet Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lagos Address: 132, Iyaniwura House, Lagos Road, Ikorodu.
Phone Number: 014601167
Abuja Address: 15, Bangui Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja. and Shop D35, Area 11 Shopping Mall Garki, Abuja
How to Check Swift Nigeria Internet Data Bundle Balance
Below is the procedure to check your swift network data bundle balance effectively.
- Simply go to Swift official portal on www.swiftng.com locate and click on the “Self Service” button on the website.
2.Direct your mouse pointer on user login fill in your login details to access the page
- Now that you have logged in click on “Account Summary” to see your Swift 4G LTE data balance
Swift 4G LTE is only popular in Lagos, Nigeria. Some people residing in other parts of Nigeria might not know this WiFi network .
Swift 4G LTE website: www.swiftng.com
Customer Care Number: +23417101010
Addresses: 31 Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos and
Kings Plaza, 80 Adeniran Ogunsanya Strees, Surulere, Lagos