A good number of Nigerians are investing in a variety of businesses, including the recharge card industry. This is a very profitable industry in the country. Over the years, we’ve had people who began out in the recharge card business with nothing and are now making the most of it. The recharge card industry is to thank for that.
Are you aware that Nigerians spend more than 400 billion in nairas per month on recharge cards? Invest in the recharge card business today to get a piece of this money. The industry of recharging cards is extremely profitable. Do you want to make touch with a mega recharge card dealer or start your own recharge card business?
Let’s look at the perspectives of Nigeria’s trusted top recharge card mega dealers and how to thus become one. This post will show you how to get started in the right direction.
TOP 10 BEST RECHARGE CARD DEALERS IN NIGERIA (2022)
In no particular order, the following are trusted mega recharge card dealers you can contact for business:
- Sonia Telicom
Office Address: 15a, Eka Street, Opolo, Yenagoa, Bayelsa.
- Love World Limited
Office Address: 23, Ikom, Four Corners, Ikom, Cross River.
- Royal Communication Limited
Office Address: 105, Igoli Ogoja, Igoli, Ogoja, Cross River.
- Tobek Communications
Office Address: 17, Giwa Street, Trade Fair Complex, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.
- OneLink Telekoms
Office Address: 18, Mureni Street, Isolo, Oshodi Isolo, Lagos.
- Recharge Cards Online
Office Address: 35, Okeowo-Somorin Street, Ifako, Kosofe, Lagos.
- Murphy Communication
Office Address: Shop 1, Muu Road, Ijagbo, Offa, Kwara.
- Murphy Telecom
Office Address: Sango Eleyele Expressway Barack BusStop Sango Ido Oyo.
- Tx Nigeria Ltd
Office Address: Owena Ijesha Road Erinmo Ori Ade Osun.
- Richvision Limited
Office Address: 26A, Adesina Street, Awolowo Way,Ikeja, Lagos.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT RECHARGE CARD DEALERSHIP BUSINESS
If you’re thinking about beginning a recharge card business, there are a few things to consider. In addition, the procedure of getting started is detailed below.
You must first decide what type of dealership your company will be before starting it.
LEVELS OF RECHARGE CARD DEALERSHIP
There are three stages of recharge card distribution in general:
MEGA DEALERS OF RECHARGE CARDS
As a mega dealer, you will work with large GSM service providers. Wholesalers will be your primary customers.
Mega dealers are well-known huge recharge card merchants who acquire cards and pins in bulk from Nigeria’s main mobile providers, such as Glo, MTN, Etisalat, Airtel, and others. These giant dealers sell to wholesalers directly.
Competitiveness is minimal for this type of dealership, although it is capital expensive. To get started, mega dealers will need between ₦10 million and ₦15 million.
WHOLESALERS OF RECHARGE CARDS
As a wholesaler, you will be purchasing from the big dealer. As a retailer, however, you will be in charge of printing and selling the cards to merchants. Your company is in the business of purchasing created pins.
This type of retailer purchases at a discount straight from Recharge Card Mega Dealers and then sells to retailers. Recharge card wholesalers are thought to make between ₦5,000 and ₦15,000 every day.
RETAILERS OF RECHARGE CARDS
Retailers are companies that buy recharge cards from wholesalers at a low cost and then offer them to ordinary people. Recharge card retailers are people who sell recharge cards on the street beneath umbrellas and make between ₦500 and ₦5000 per day.
WHAT YOU WILL REQUIRE IN RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS
As a recharge card wholesaler or retailer, you will often require the following items:
- Laptop: You can utilize a cyber café or a business center in your area if you don’t have a laptop, but if you’re enthusiastic about thriving in business, you ought to have a laptop.
- Paper: To print your recharge card pins, you’ll need A3 or A4 paper.
- Software: To print the encrypted pin that was supplied to you, you’ll need the software to decrypt it.
- Printer: It is critical that you purchase your own printer for convenience. If you can’t afford one right now, you can utilize a nearby business center, but it’ll be cheaper in the long run to buy your own.
- Printing: Once it pertains to printing your recharge cards as a dealer, you have additional possibilities.
The digital printing feature allows you to print your pins electronically; the POS machine printing option allows you to print pins on demand via POS; and the E-PIN management option allows you to manage your pins online.
HOW TO START A RETAIL OR WHOLESALE RECHARGE CARD DEALERSHIP BUSINESS
As more than just a retail or wholesale dealer, the following is a brief description of the process:
- You can use a cyber café or get an internet-enabled laptop.
- Become a member of a giant dealer.
- Download and install the software that the mega dealer offers you on your PC.
- You can order recharge PINs on their website and pay the appropriate amount.
- They’ll provide you PINs that are encrypted.
- Only the company’s software, which was sent to you, can read or decrypt these pins.
- Decrypt those pins using the software you downloaded and installed on your computer, then print them off to sell.
It’s finished! You may now get your business off the ground and become the next millionaire with it.
According to reports, the use of the internet is now on the rise, and many firms have switched digitally. As a result, people use recharge cards to purchase data plans so that they can access the internet and search for information, shop online, use social media, and so on.
Recharge cards and phone coupons cost Nigerians an average of 300 billion Naira every year. This is a fantastic deal, and if you opt to invest, you may get a fair piece of it.
That’s the size of this article on the top ten best mega recharge card dealers in Nigeria. We believe you now have the picture of the leading dealers of recharge card printing in the country.